I talk an awful lot about mental health because my community needs to talk about it. Especially since the horrifying and tragic passing of one of my greatest inspirations, Robin Williams, talking candidly about my struggles has been important. Listening to the struggles of those around me has been important. I was very open about my year of sobriety and how it helped me to clear areas of pain related to being sexually assaulted, and more than one person said it helped them to get sober and work through their own pain. Shit, others talking openly about their struggles helped me to talk openly about mine. Everyone wins when we open up (the irony of this is not lost on me).
I don't know what's next. I don't know how to stop my patterns of self-destruction. I don't know how to rewire my brain. I don't know how to work through things that hurt so much I had to bury them long ago. The roots keep bringing new sprouts, which I have to cut away daily. I don't know how I'll overcome any of that. Every day hurts. Every day is the day I think that the things and people I love will no longer be there. It's the worst kind of agony, and only I exist in it. I'm finally getting places in my comedy and acting career with true potential, I'm traveling, I'm finally with the man I want to build a life with, and I live in the greatest goddamned city in the world. These are the things I love, and I don't know how yet, but I'm doing my best to restart my brain so that I can stop destroying them.
If you love someone with anxiety or depression, or any mental illness, love them as fiercely as possible. It will be hard some days, I promise- very hard- but loving them can be transformative, life-changing, and rewarding in unimaginable ways. #anxiety #depression #mentalhealth
ReplyDeleteEthereum (ETH) is the second most valuable and popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin (BTC). Ethereum’s popularity has skyrocketed among its consumers. With this in mind, many people are now searching for How to Mine Ethereum? Ethereum Mining Software or Best Ethereum Mining Software? Suppose you already have Ethereum mining equipment and a secure wallet. In that case, all you need to do now is to choose the finest Ethereum mining software to help you to manage all your mining operations effectively.
In this article, you will find out the Top 5 Best Ethereum Mining Software, their features, how to download them, and much more… But let’s begin with the basics of Ethereum.0
5 Best Ethereum Mining Software For Nvidia & AMD In 2021