Thursday, May 26, 2011
When did I start relying more on others' visions for me than on my own? More than God's? Most of my friends are as lost as I am! So what seems like wisdom is self-inflation. "I've learned this great lesson, and it must be true for you." What appears to be logic from the outside can mean death to my dreams; they're enormous, I know, and what am I if not in relentless pursuit of the calling I can't ignore? Who knows my dreams better than I do? I've gone the route of reliable, sensible... but I feel nothing for it. No life. No passion. No fulfillment. So, our dreams are different. That doesn't make mine any less important, tangible, or attainable than yours. I believe in your dreams- you can succeed! And I will succeed! And I need you to believe that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment