Saturday, I lived like a Floridian in Summer.
I went to the art museum with friends, wearing bike shorts and a cut tank.
We got caught in the rain with my rainbow umbrella.
I dried my saturated shoes with a blow dryer.
We took photos in a kaleidoscope and ate Vietnamese food. I ordered everything I wanted and took home leftovers.
Sunday, I worked like a Floridian in Summer.
I met up with a friend at the farmer's market and brought flowers to a vendor who lost a loved one.
We hugged (me, the vendor, and the friend).
We laughed.
I went to work on my day off, wearing bike shorts and a Dave Matthews Band T-shirt.
I ate my leftovers.
I brought home abandoned balloons. I let one loose.
It carried with it to the skies my hopes, my dreams, and my great love for the Summer that was.
It's time to let time move on.
Mood music: Vancouver Sleep Clinic - Vapour
Love the symbolism in letting a balloon go...it's cathartic. Have a beautiful Tuesday :)
ReplyDeleteIt is, isn't it? I was rooting for it and literally felt lighter and freer the higher it went.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Keith, for the good words- you have a beautious day also!