Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Power of Discretion

The past month has been so jam-packed, I feel bad that I haven't had any time to keep up with everyone's blogs, let alone keep up with my own. Even as I type this, I have homework awaiting my attention. I would just like to mention that...

I turned down promotion at work. I want something more for myself. And I'm getting it. :)

That's all for today. As always, stay tuned, and stay real. Leave comments to let me know what's good in YOUR life right now. What decisions have you made recently that you are celebrating?

2 comments:

  1. I had wondered where you'd been. Hadn't seen you around the blog world in a while :) I understand about the homework, my grad school homework has been keeping me super busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I miss reading everyone's blogs- I have so much catching up to do! I am hoping to get just a couple days down in order to recoup and recharge- we'll see! Keep up with your work- you'll do great, you grad student, you!

    ReplyDelete