Sunday, October 28, 2012
i'm on a (swan) boat!
Ah, the day after a downtown Halloween... means a twisted ankle and sore muscles! Which were made only more sore by paddling the swan boat today on the lake with the boy. Just more inspiration that I need to really, really focus on getting back in shape. I mean, it's a paddle boat! This isn't about being attractive; it's about being strong and healthy, and I feel like I am no longer either. So what did I do about it? I bought a membership to a yoga studio and a membership to a dance studio I used to go to, and I am about to roll out my yoga mat RIGHT NOW!!!! Lol, Maybe do some merengue as I make soup and apple cake tonight from scratch to BURN THOSE KCALORIES! :) And I'm going to be daring... I'm going to take a photo of my progress, one photo every week until I reach my goal of total fitness. :) That way, the proof is in the proverbial pudding, as it were. I know I can do it- I just have to stay motivated and give myself a goal! Behold: the face of positivity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lets dance together, shall we? i need to join a dance class asap.
ReplyDeleteYes, let's! Let me know when you wanna start going. It's pop/hip hop. You'll love it! :)
ReplyDeleteUpdate: I lost the 5 lbs, I toned up, I increased my balance and flexibility, I'm not sure if my endurance has changed or not, and I have not achieved a pull-up yet.
ReplyDelete