Monday, October 15, 2012
priority number one: it's not blogging
So so close... I'm doing well in my classes this semester, but every day, I think about the exit critique I have yet to start. I've only got a few more weeks to put this off before it's due. I'm anxious about it, so I continue to push it to the bottom of my priority list. "I'll do it later". I've been doing the same with one of the German pieces I'm singing because I'm nervous about learning the language. But the song is due off book, right now, and I'm going to have to sing it. So, that means biting the bullet and just getting it done. Doing the hard work, making mistakes, improving, and getting it right. And just like with the music, sooner or later, I'm going to have to face my paper. My degree depends on this paper being done, and done well. So, this week is about looking at my priorities and reorganizing the list... dun dun dun...
Labels:
anxious,
classes,
degree,
hard work,
improvement,
mistakes,
music,
priorities,
priority,
procrastinating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Update: I did my exit critique, which is really my thesis, essentially, and..... I passed. :) I'm graduating in the summer!
ReplyDelete