This month has been challenging. I've got a lot on my plate, and getting it all done (and done well) has stretched my limits, in a good way. I'm euphoric with the knowledge that it's almost over. All of it is almost done. It's like when I ran the half marathon last year- the hardest part of the whole race was the last mile... seeing the finish line hurts so much more than imagining what it will look like. I can see the finish line, and the exhaustion has set in. But I am going to finish. And like at the end of any race, you cross that finish line, look back and say "how in the fuck did I do that?" It's going to be glorious.
I celebrated Pride this weekend with my friends! My sister came to town with some of her friends for the festivities, and it was wonderful. I loved seeing so much diversity and love in one city at one time. I cannot abide ignorance and unloving personalities, of which there was virtually none at the festival. It was brilliant. Just colors and smiles and peace. We need more of this every day.
Romantically, the past several weeks have been very fruitful for me. I have been seeing a really great guy, and I'm pleased by where things are heading. It's nice to be seeing someone who cares about me and sees me for who I am. And he is serious about me doing well in school, which is perhaps due to the fact that he's a smarty pants doctor. Lol Anyway, I look forward to the future, for whatever it holds.
I cannot say where I am right now. It's a good place, I think. A place of growth, a place requiring patience and positivity. Spiritual endurance. It's going to be a challenge, and it's going to change me.
I accept.
No comments:
Post a Comment