Tuesday, April 12, 2011

it's only in your head you feel left out and looked down on.

Love ain't here and I keep trying to fill that loveless space up with a lot of things that aren't love. And it feels like everyone around me is falling in love, starting families, growing closer to God, & just putting it all together. I'm happy for my loved ones, but I'm wondering when I'll be ready to let go. When am I gonna give up the search and just get back to following my bliss? I was so satisfied being on my own for so long and then this year began and it's like, what the hell happened? Who's this imposter in my place? I'm not even ready for love. I wouldn't know what to do with my soulmate if he showed up today. I wouldn't know how to recognize the real thing. They've all told me it comes when you least expect it/aren't looking for it.... so to put a head to it... if I want love, I better get cozy with the idea that I may never get it, and I better get busy with loving life solo, maybe even enough for two people. So... here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment