Thursday, January 10, 2013

dreamer becomes a doer

Wow. A big change is coming. Something I've been waiting on for a long time is coming to pass. It will ensure my freedom for the next ten years. I'm done thinking about what everyone else wants. No more considering changing my dreams. The right mate will understand that what I do requires me to live in a large metropolitan city like New York or Chicago. It has to happen. I'll never forgive myself if I don't exceed my own potential. What do I want? To be a successful, respected performer and comedian. And that is my only focus. Any fun I find along the way will be recreational, not life-halting. Isn't there someone for me who can make room for my passions?

4 comments:

  1. Amanda I love this. Speaks to the dreamer in us all. Carpe Diem! Follow those passions...

    P.S. You have an amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dreamer. :) I really just write in this journal to document my life and to articulate my thoughts, but I'm always interested to find when people do read my blog. Thanks for the reinforced motivation, it helps me to remember to chase my own dreams first and foremost. Come back anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will most definitely come back, this blog is music to my soul. May I become a follower? Feel free to follow mine as well my fellow dreamer :)

    ~Keith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely you may, and absolutely I will. :)

    ReplyDelete