Instead of doing my hw today after class, I hung out at the studio and painted some new pieces. I'm pleased with my freehand henna. And my lace... but mostly my henna. :) what do you think? What creative endeavors had you enthralled today?
Ah, so fortunate! I can read a little music, I sing, and I act. I like to make mosaics and do paper crafts, as well. I dabble in at least a dozen other things, but I don't want to seem like I have a big head. I just live for anything creative. :)
Ah, so fortunate! I can read a little music, I sing, and I act. I like to make mosaics and do paper crafts, as well. I dabble in at least a dozen other things, but I don't want to seem like I have a big head. I just live for anything creative. :)
Beautiful work! You're very talented Amanda.
ReplyDeleteWhat are your creative talents besides writing?
DeleteI can play a little piano :) what are some of your other creative talents?
DeleteAh, so fortunate! I can read a little music, I sing, and I act. I like to make mosaics and do paper crafts, as well. I dabble in at least a dozen other things, but I don't want to seem like I have a big head. I just live for anything creative. :)
DeleteAh, so fortunate! I can read a little music, I sing, and I act. I like to make mosaics and do paper crafts, as well. I dabble in at least a dozen other things, but I don't want to seem like I have a big head. I just live for anything creative. :)
DeleteThanks, Keith. :) I really enjoy what I do for a living. I'll post photos once they're fired, too!
ReplyDelete