Here I go, off on an adventure. In less than a week, I will be in another country, dreams becoming reality. Life changing, becoming something bright and new. Literal horizons I've never seen, streets I've never walked, people I've never met will become mine, immortalized for all time in my heart and in my memories. It's the most exciting moment of my life thus far, a moment punctuated by the exclamation that I AM LIVING! Not merely alive, but brimming with vibrancy, bravery, and the complete trust that I am always at the right place in time, even when faced with the unknown. I trust every opportunity to challenge me, teach me, and make me a happier human being. What's even more striking is to realize that there are people in Ireland right now, whom I am going to meet, and they have no idea that I'm coming, no idea that I'm coming into existence. So beautiful and unique to realize that our meetings, momentary or lasting, will change the course of all time. Life is big when viewed through an open lens. LET'S LIVE!
I hope you have the time of your life and make tons of memories. Please keep in touch. Email me!
ReplyDelete