Sunday, June 9, 2013

Resetting the dial

You know what I want? I want to meet my future husband and have him know and tell me that night that he's going to marry me. You know that kind of love, where you just know? It's like an other worldly sense that happens for some couples and I'd really love a love story that begins that way. Or, a lasting love that starts from a really strong friendship. That could also be wonderful. But no more dating people just to date people. It puts me at risk emotionally, physically, and mentally, and it's time to clear it out and start over. I'm resetting the dial, as it were. Tonight I've been cleaning and purging things in my studio with reckless abandon and it feels SO GREAT! So, I'm doing that in all areas of my life right now. Paring down, cleaning out, refocusing, resetting, updoing, and getting happy. Blessings and good health, friends, for me and for you!

2 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT thing...and it's a great way to make sure you're being good for yourself if that makes sense. You should never ever settle for anything less than the love of your dreams my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite ahree, Keith! And that's precisely what I'm aiming for now. :)

    ReplyDelete