Friday, February 1, 2013

brand new

I need to pass my music theory class. Not passing would mean being stuck in Florida through December. I cannot be here anymore. I'm so anxious to get out and be anywhere else in the world. Any traveling I've done has reaffirmed that there's a bigger world out there, one I have to see. I need to see the world before I'm old and jaded. I want to pick up accents, I want to eat new food, I want to walk new paths. It's a pleasure to know my city and my state as well as I do, but the time is coming to be a stranger somewhere. I'll be 26 and brand new. March is coming. And so is change.

3 comments:

  1. Just followed your blog here! Go out and spread your wings in the world!!! Traveling and living in other countries was the BEST part of my life. I highly recommend it, so I hope you pass your music theory class ^_^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katherine! Because you live such a rich and interesting life, I heartily appreciate your reaffirmation. :)

    ReplyDelete