I recorded some tracks today with some friends in their studio, which was really neat! I've never heard myself recorded with such fine quality equipment, & it just made me all the more excited. I also went on an audition today, even though I went into it knowing they would find me too tall for the role (they did; I am). But I don't mind. I decided this past year that I'd start going on auditions in order to become comfortable with the process, & I've found oddly enough that I'm actually enjoying it. It's abbreviated performance. I get to do what I love for 16 to 32 bars & 2 minutes. I come alive. Auditions teach me a lot about myself, & give me the chance to grow; now, I feel more prepared for the world altogether. I'm devastatingly excited; so much that my thoughts are so luminous!
Other things I've learned today:
Procrastinating is pointless. Just get it done now.
Don't waste time befriending a guy with a naked woman on his phone.
Don't over-eat: mealtime will repeat.
People just want to be loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment