Thursday, January 6, 2011

Her Morning Elegance

I'm relaxed tonight. (Oren Lavie makes the world slow down, seem less important.) So, the semester starts Monday, & I'm actually pretty ready. I registered for my classes just now, & I think I'll really enjoy all of my studies this semester... my final semester toward my general degree. Thereafter, I'm free to do whatever I want, whatever I choose... the whole concept is sort of intriguing me. I'm tickled by the idea that I'm truly embarking on my path & am going places... wonderful places. Blessings for the future! For tonight, relax, & enjoy the beauty & art of life:

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for the World slowing down. I always admire your spirit & your way of truly seeing beauty and Manifesting a magnificent life. You are a wise soul my friend. One I am blessed to know. Cheers to all that's ahead in this glorious life. Cheers to choosing beauty.

    Love,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carissa! That's really encouraging to hear, & it's funny because I feel the same way about you. :) I love you, friend. Have a beautiful, snail's pace weekend.

    ReplyDelete