Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No weapon formed against me shall remain!

No one wants to talk about spiritual warfare... it's not something we can tangibly see or explain... but we can sense it if we let God move in us. I've noticed that the more committed I've been to moving closer to God lately, be it by ridding my life of clutter, reading scripture, or getting closer to reaching my deep-set goals, the more I have been plagued by things like lust, anger, greed... just all of these destructive things to distract me. The enemy is using all of my weaknesses against me, & after a few crazy weeks of confusion, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. I am reclaiming my soul, my purpose, my perspective. God's perspective.

Do not let the sun go down while you are angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. Ephesians 4:26-27

No comments:

Post a Comment